The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Sunday, October 16, 2005

<< Home

Ssssh.. the baby's sleeping!!

Evil Nine

``I introduce myself: I'm Mr. Evil Nine and I'll make you dance like you've never done before!''

This would have been a good introduction for Tom Beaufoy, one of the two men known under the name of Evil Nine, who played last night in Maffia, a club in Reggio Emilia.

Tom Beaufoy in console


The gig started at about 1.15, slowly and quietly, with just a few people on the dance floor. But as the sound raised so did the number of people dancing, while Tom was pushing the crowd to dance and put hands up. Amazing!!
In the beginning I was not sure he was THE guy, since I hadn't seen any pictures of them. But then he played ``Pearl shot'', and later on ``Crooked'' well mixed with good electronic music, switching also to songs by Chemical Brothers and ``Smack my bitch up'' by Prodigy, giving to all the people an incredible energy and a reason not to stop moving their hands and butts till almost 4am!
Maffia DJs went back to the console, playing for half an hour more. When I got home, at 6am, I was hungry and exhausted, but happy! That was definitely one of the best DJ sets I've ever been! I'd suggest to everybody to go watching those thick-eyebrow guys!!

Tom Beaufoy in console

1 terrible lies

posted by Blogger PiMPi @ 10/17/2005 11:35 AM

Evil Nine...grrrr...Evil Nine....I hate you!!!:)

 

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside