The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

<< Home

The day the world went away

On my way to the airport, apathetic, very sad. Looking out of the window I can see only grey shapes and still life. Sometimes memories from last night and this morning come up in my mind, and they hurt, they empty my throat and my eyes get flooded.
I knew it would have been painful to say goodbye to my friends, but I wouldn't have ever thought it would have been like this. Perhaps I should have gone to the office yesterday, get my laptop and not saying goodbye?
``Take this!''
``Why??''
``Because we know you will cry, man!''

Humans cry, only machines don't... When I was alone I did! I had to use those tissues.
``It was cool to have you here!''

Yeah, it was really cool for me as well to be there with all you guys.
This was THE experience of my life. I will never forget it! NEVER!!

4 terrible lies

posted by Blogger Maltese Sheep @ 10/04/2005 3:01 PM

man... you won't be forgotten and you're right: only machines don't cry! But trust me, after some time you will look behind and say to yourself: "This was one of the greatest experiences of my life!!"

Arrivederci!

 

posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10/04/2005 4:28 PM

only maltese sheeps go for poetic words... Spanish Bulls, we face all times with a mix of passion and defiance. However, it is in the dark times when we tend to remember the good old times and the golden age of friendship. I am happy to say the deri times will be one of those...
the athos

 

posted by Blogger ~matteo @ 10/04/2005 6:56 PM

I'm sorry as well I couldn't say goodbye to everyone, but in those moments emotions were overwhelming me and I wanted to get out as soon as possible...
But maybe I'll come back some day or you will come to Italy or, who knows, we'll meet again somewhere else :)

 

posted by Blogger Ina O' Murchu @ 10/06/2005 8:37 AM

Matteo

See you in Italy. :)
And when in Galway give me a shout..
Keep in touch.

Ciao Bello,

xxx

Ina

 

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside