The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Saturday, September 03, 2005

<< Home

Goodbyes...

Sometimes my mind is too fast and my thoughts too complicated to be written down. I cannot express what I'm feeling now, I feel sad and empty.
One of my best friends here in Galway has left tonight, and when he'll come back, in two months, I'll be gone. As Juan said, this is indeed the end of something, hopefully not of our friendship. But still it's the end of something. It's the end of the days I can go to the office and tell him ``man, you don't know what happened to me'', it's the end of the days we go playing pitch'n'putt together, it's the end of the days we go out for pints talking about girls. This is actually the end of something, and it's really a pity because we were almost on the same wave length. Yeah, Armin, you will be missed. But this is NOT the end of our frienship! We'll meet again soon, and it will be great!
I give you a big hug, take care!

0 terrible lies

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside