The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

<< Home

Dislocated shoulder!

I've never felt so much pain like yesterday, while playing frisbee (yet another frisbee injury) I fell on my left shoulder and dislocated it! Went to the hospital, waited 2 hours fighting with pain (losing the battle the most of the time). Then a bit of N2O made me drunk while the doctor was fixing my shoulder. Now I have to keep a bendage for 3 weeks, so frisbee in Galway is over for me! Anyway I want to thank all frisbee guys for all the fun we had (it was a good game though), Eyal for having taken me to the emergency room and a big thank and hug to Armin, who waited with me all the time and today drove me again at the hospital! How would I do without you, guys? :)

0 terrible lies

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside