The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Sunday, September 11, 2005

<< Home

Living Room party

I wanted to blog today about last night, but actually my mind is a bit obfuscated by the pints of Guinness I drank :)
Some people (James, Alice and Thomas) have come over from Innsbruck, so we went to the Living Room to have some pints together. Good fun, with Ed and Mick singing basically all the songs that were being played.
I'm very happy to meet James again, we had a lot of fun when we went to Crete and also when he came to Italy for my birthday. I'm also happy to meet Alice, I didn't talk too much with her in Crete, but yesterdayt I did talk to her and she seems a girl who likes partying, good stuff! :)
*Unfortunately* I'm staying here only three more weeks, too bad when I'll have to leave... I mean, I want to go home, but also it will be very painful when I'll have to leave and say goodbye to lots of nice people I met here and who I won't probably meet again. No tears... for now!

1 terrible lies

posted by Blogger ~matteo @ 9/12/2005 9:24 PM

You were there.. and you weren't there ;)
Let's say you were busy, so you didn't stay with us so much :)

 

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside