The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Friday, August 12, 2005

<< Home

Angels

There's somebody loving me up there. And loving Rebecca too. Rebecca is a girl I met at a party we had in some spanish girls' house. The party was good, but it was even better when I met her.
She's american, from Indiana. She's a quite strange girl, very spontaneous, I found her at the party painting her legs with a green marker, we talked and then she started painting my arm, drawing strange but nice shapes. We've liked each other. A lot.
We left the party at 7 in the morning and walked around Galway, ending up at a bridge on the river. Perhaps because of the alcohol or because of the air we were breathing that morning, we decided to go over the parapet and go down on the pathway below the bridge, just next to the river. I went first and then helped her to come down. I caught her, but then, I don't know why and how, we lost our balance and we fell down on the side of the pathway, opposite to the river... I was falling down on my back, in those moments I was only thinking ``I'm going to fuck up my life!'' and I really didn't know what was expecting me. Luckily we both fell in the canal, in the water, and also it was not deep. My only injury is a small wound in a hand, Rebecca got a little scratch on her leg. We both couldn't believe how lucky we were, and thanked God for this. We fell down from a 4 meters height, if only we fell on rocks instead of water we could have died... or even worse!
Angels... before I didn't believe very much in them... now I changed my mind!

0 terrible lies

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside