The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Thursday, August 11, 2005

<< Home

Back again

Yes, I'm in Ireland once again. I flew with Ryan Air from Forlì to London Stansteed and then to Shannon. The trip was long and boring but nothing compared with the trip by bus from Shannon Airport to Galway: I do think roads should be improved in Ireland.
In Galway there were four friends of mine (Enrico, Marco, Letizia, Giulia) waiting for me; they arrived in Ireland on august 1st, rented a car and drove around, saving Galway for the last days to stay with me. Unfortunately on saturday they will leave again to Dublin, where they will fly from on monday to go back home. However, I'm very happy to meet them here, even though only for a few days.

0 terrible lies

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside