The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Sunday, May 29, 2005

<< Home

Offsite 2005 - Crete

I would be a liar if I'd say this was not the most wonderful vacation (ops... business trip) of my life. The whole week was simply great!
Resume: once a year, DERI Galway and DERI Innsbruck meet in Crete to talk about the current projects but, above all, to have fun together. So it was. I met the guys from Innsbruck and we had a very good time, every day and every night till morning. Here's a picture of some of us (Armin, where are you???)

The crew
From left to right: Daniel, Knud, Juan (middle), Ioan (top), me (bottom), Kathrine, Jan (top), James (middle), Francois (bottom), Katharina, Michael.

That night (thursday, May 26th) was absolutely the best night ever in Crete, pity some guys had to go back to Innsbruck after that.
I spent a lot of time talking to one of the most lovely girls I've ever met, finding in the end that we like each other. And now, writing from my desk in Galway and thinking at her so far away, a pinch of sadness comes up... Kathrine, I want to meet you again asap.

Me and Kathrine

3 terrible lies

posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/30/2005 10:48 PM

Man, it was just simply amazing!!!! Willkommen am Planet DERI... Kathrin and you look really cool in that picture.

Athos

 

posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6/02/2005 12:31 AM

bela toseta cio' no sta lasarla perdar

 

posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6/10/2005 2:27 AM

aZz Ray (excuse me for the french word..),I've just seen this foto...I'm sure that you spend your time in the right way...But next time call me, please!
A.

 

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside