The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Monday, April 04, 2005

<< Home

I'm here

Yes, I arrived four days ago, I'm in Galway, I'll be here for the next 6 months to work on my master thesis.
I knew some people in the lab, they're really nice, took me out with them, and I'm having a good time with them.
Now I'm in my place in the lab, reading some RDF-related stuff, listening Ben Harper while outside it's heavily raining (just one minute ago it was sunny).
I miss my home, my relatives and friends, especially when I'm alone. Perhaps it's just the first period, I need a few days more to get used to this place and this life.
Ok, I'll come back to my papers...

0 terrible lies

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside