The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Saturday, April 23, 2005

<< Home

Update needed!

I couldn't update my blog till now. First because I had lots of things to do; second because I'm lazy :P
Lots of things happened in 13 days, but I won't talk about them all.
I moved to a new house: now I live with irish, german and finnish people, and they are all really nice. We can call it an international house :)
I watched my first rugby match on Sunday 10th, I couldn't understand the most of the rules but it was nice :)





The same night I went out for dinner with a girl from the office (no bad thoughts, nobody else wanted to come out ^_^), we went to the Lemongrass. We ate some asian-food-I-don't-remember-what-it-was-but-it-was-good. We talked a lot and I had a very good time. We talked about her life, my life, what she wants to do, what I want to do and stuff like this. Then we went to have a pint of Guinness in a pub (rough barman, we won't come back).
On wednesday two friends of mine finally arrived, and I was really really happy to meet them! We had a good time since the first night, in a pub with traditional irish music and good Guinness as well.
I spent 5 days with them, going to the Cliffs of Moher on saturday





and to Dublin on sunday and monday





then I had to leave them to come back to Galway to work. So... what am I doing now? I'm not working :)

0 terrible lies

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside