The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Thursday, July 14, 2005

<< Home

The life!

The arts festival is calling lots of tourists in Galway, foreigners and also a lot of italians among them. I went walking in town these days, I loved breathing this *new* air, in the sun along the streets flooded of people, in an atmosphere I haven't seen before here, almost surrealistic. And also last night, musicians along the streets, people dancing and laughing, I really liked it.

Today the sky is cloudy again, probably Ireland doesn't deserve more sun than one or two weeks a year ;)
Anyway, tonight I'll go for pints again, it will be good fun! For sure!

0 terrible lies

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside