The blog has been moved. The one at this address will no longer be updated.

Please update your bookmarks

» this way to the new blog «

Sunday, June 19, 2005

<< Home

Yes, call me a complainer...please!

Now I fully understand that I could never fit into irish culture, way of life and people. This was one of the shittiest (if not THE shittiest) nights in Galway since we entered this club called G.P.O. (I have to learn what those letters stand for, maybe Great Piece Of shit).
Paid 10 euros to get into at 1.30 and to get kicked off at 2.30! The music was horrible, they could mix house music, dance music, rock music, whatever, without any decency. They even managed to mix Nirvana and Eminem all together to get the crappiest song ever! But the funny thing was: irish people were happy, they were having fun with this shit!
Other topic: the girls! They were... I don't have any different adjective than ``horrible'' (sorry for my poor english lexicon) to define them. ``Yet Another Belly'' was the motto inside, in fact I couldn't see a girl without at least 20 kgs extra. And, furthermore, they were drunk, and they were behaving like "sukkel" (thanks Eyal for having taught me this dutch word).
The guys were disgusting: didn't mom teach you to WASH YOUR HANDS after you take a pee?? And, if you were lucky like I was, walking among the people sometimes you could even smell some ``fresh air'' from some ``lord''!!
"Man, it's 2.15, I'm looking forward for lights to be turned on", I don't know if I was saying this to Armin or he was saying it to me, but anyway we were both pissed off by all this stuff!
2.30, lights on, let's go outside!
Guys peeing in a corner and standing in their own piss, girls sitting on the dirty street and drinking their last beer, assholes driving fast cars when they were not even able to drive a bycicle.
To be finished, dense rain wetting us while walking to the car.
Yes, call me a complainer if you want to, but this is the fucking truth of what happened in this fucking night!

Before this we were at Andreas's place to celebrate his birthday, and it was very good actually: good drinks, good music and good company. The rest was not like this.

Now the question is: why do italian people like Ireland so much? I do think that as long as you come here on vacation for 3-4 weeks and you travel, everything seems wonderful: a different country, different culture, different people. But if you live here for long time (I've been living here for almost 3 months, I know what I am talking about) you really see the BIG difference between Italy and this country!
I'm counting the days now, -37 and a plane will take me back to Italy for 2 weeks.
I have chosen the red pill, but it's only for 6 months. After this time I will be like Cypher, going back to the ``fake'' world!

1 terrible lies

posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6/26/2005 2:05 AM

Man, this is really striking... sad but true, Ireland is kind of behind in all aspects but when it is about party then they dont have taste, quality, anything except the booze... and not even that is good.

Be strong, resist!! Better times will come :-)

 

Does this blog need a title?

Linux inside